We encourage you to read and understand this notice carefully. This will give you details on how we collect your personal information while visiting this website (www.eternalgardens.ph). We have discussed herewith all the information that you need about the data privacy of Eternal Gardens Memorial Park Corporation (EGMPC).
We at EGMPC are committed to the protection of your personal information, pursuant to the Data Privacy Act of 2012. In this notice, we wish to inform you about how we implement data privacy measures, and how we process the information gathered by visiting this website (www.eternalgardens.ph).
MANNER OF DATA GATHERING
- Contact Us Form
- By submitting to us your FIRSTNAME, LASTNAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and WEBISTE in making an inquiry through our Contact Us form.
- Background Check
- We gather information on your computer using cookies, which you can turn on or off in the settings. However, we prefer that you turn your cookies on to enable us to serve you better. These cookies do not contain any information supplied by you or any personally identifiable information about you.
CONSENT TO THE INFORMATION GATHERED
PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION GATHERED
- Data from the Contact Us form
- This is one of the many ways for you (our client) to connect with us.
- A portal through which we will be able to address your concerns through the inquiry submitted to us.
- Keep up with our vision in giving you the best products and services.
- Giving you and others a chance to see and take the opportunities that the company may offer (job/investment).
- Background Check
- We identify your geographical location from the cookies we gathered. This is to determine which location shows interest in our products and services.
- Generate reports through our data analytics in helping us serve you better.
- This will help us in our continuing development to ensure that we understand your requirements.
Your personal information is shared within EGMPC. This will be submitted to the concerned branches in the inquiries, or any other process necessary in providing you with the best service.
RETENTION OF DATA GATHERED
We keep your information in our servers as long as you still have your consent for future purposes. We assure you that we will respond to your request to review, correct or delete any entry in accordance with your right under the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
RIGHT OF THE DATA SUBJECT
You must be aware of your rights under the relevant privacy laws, which include the right to withdraw your consent, to rectify, erase and block your information. You must immediately notify EGMPC to exercise these rights.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
5TH Floor, 2113 Dominga Building III, Chino Roces Ave. cor. Dela Rosa Street, Makati City
02-810-0176 local 145