For your safety and convenience, kindly take note of the following guidelines when planning your visit to the park:
1. Per IATF Resolution No. 72, age restrictions shall be temporarily suspended, and quarantine pass will not be required for visitors of the park
2. The number of visitors shall be limited to a maximum of 30% of the capacity of the park, as mandated by the IATF
3. No face mask and no face shield, no entry
4. Observe physical distancing at all times
5. Food vendors are not allowed inside the park and its peripherals. Food deliveries inside the park are also not allowed
6. Liquor ban is strictly implemented
7. Installation of tents is not allowed
8. Visiting hours are from 6:00 am to 5:00 pm only
9. For Baesa, Balagtas, Biñan, Dagupan, and Naga branches, cremation will be allowed during the scheduled closure of the park. However, the number of attendees is limited to a maximum of five (5) persons, and all safety and health protocols will be strictly implemented.
Let us work together to ensure a safe and organized remembrance of our dearly departed. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.